Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Myself as accountancy student

On our childhood life, everyone got their own ambition based on something exciting we saw. Like all children that have career that to achieve, I have one. I want to be a chef...someone like Chef Wan is my idol to be an awesome cooker...I want to open a restaurant...the 5 star one...hehehe...But, we cant assume what happen in the future...because our future lead with its own destiny...I have this faith to become the chef until I realized that I cant follow this childish idea...I know with my ability I can go further enough...So, I challenged myself to accept accountancy program in UiTM Sabah Branch...
this book i had to face for this one year...hehehehe

One thing that hard for me to learn account in university was I never learn about it...In my secondary school, I was a science stream student...and because lousy reasons I got just average result that cannot be proud to...Thanks to Allah, I got into UiTM...Now, I'm in second semester right now...Well, my result for previous semester was good enough for a non-study person like me...hahahaha...
My english language is suck so if I had miserable vocabulary and wrong grammar...sorry for it...


:::saja jak neyh buank2 masa buat english writink...kunun update la kn...hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...